1st Week of Maintaining Blow Outs
Yes, there is a science to maintaining your blow out…other than not doing anything that requires sweating 🙂 This is the regiment that I find works best.
- Make sure you use the right products to achieve your blowout in the 1st place.
*Check out the blog: “Top 5 Healthy Hairstyles for Natural Hair”*
- Always, always, wrap your hair at night.
- To keep hair light with body for the 1st week, moisturize and add shine with RN Moroccan Elixer (a little bit goes a long way…I put it on before I unwrap).
After the 1st Week…
After the 1st week (depending on if I worked out, the weather, etc.), I may have to do the following:
- Spray with RN Afterglow Oil Sheen at least once or twice a week before unwrapping…I prefer to do right before I get in the shower to have it soak in better.
- Use RN Stay Smooth Edge Control to smooth down those stubborn edges (really light and doesn’t cake up).
- Use a blow dryer to straighten out and wrap at night.
Maintaining Blow Outs When it Starts Getting the the End…and You Want to Stretch it Out a Bit
Along with everything else mentioned…
- Use RN Green Rose flat iron to straighten edges without damage.
- Use RN Red Rose flat iron to straighten hair or add a little curl.
Your hair will look revitalized!
When all those things fail, I switch to one of my other healthy hairstyles 🙂
*Check out my blog: “Top 5 Healthy Hairstyles for Natural Hair”
Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear.
Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyways,
just wanted to say excellent blog!
Thank you so much! Hopefully, it helped.